Thank you for choosing Calgary BMX Racing! Please watch our news section and facebook page for all upcoming club and season opening announcements.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR THE 2015 SEASON!
For all new and returning Calgary BMX Racing members, our club registration process is now processed through the Alberta Bicycle Association On-Line Registration (as part of your ABA license application/renewal requirements). VISA or MASTERCARD payment is required.
Click HERE to enroll now!
The process is easy:
- Sign-in or create your profile.
- Complete the form – when you get to the CLUB INFO section follow these steps:
- CLUB STATUS: "I have joined an ABA sanctioned club" – select the "$0" button.
- Select "Calgary BMX" from the dropdown menu to become a member (for those who's home track is elsewhere, but want to become Calgary members as well, select your primary home track from the list). Choose ONLY ONE of the registration options to best suit your needs:
- Choose the $110.00 "Calgary BMX Club Registration" to become a new or returning Calgary BMX Racing member (includes participation in our recreational or competitive Club Coaching program).
- Choose the $110.00 "Secondary Calgary BMX Club Member" if your home club is other than Calgary BMX Racing (includes participation in our Club Coaching program).
- Proceed to MEMBERSHIP TYPE and choose the licensing option that corresponds with your previously chosen membership selection. Be sure to choose from the BMX specific options, or select the $40.00 "General Membership (non-racing)" option if you are only planning to ride the Calgary BMX track.
- Complete the remainder of the form (remember, you will need to upload a photo that will appear on your license).
- Process your payment upon completion (VISA or MASTERCARD) and request an email receipt. If you are a returning Calgary BMX Racing member, and have available BINGO CREDITS you wish to be reimbursed with, email your receipt to
. Please include the name that the cheque should be made out to and the postal mailing address. Once this is received a cheque will be mailed to you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the enrollment process, please forward them to
and we will respond as soon as possible.
NOTE: Participation in the VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT PROGRAM is mandatory for all members. Please download the FORM and submit with post-dated cheque to the registration office on your first race day of each season.